Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wow I have exciting news!

I really haven't been paying proper attention to this blog or my website over the summer.  
I have been a busy trying to get a handle on what I really want for my business and what direction I want to take in my art. 
Pursuant to buying the equipment that I need I took a long term temporary assignment. 

Now for the news.  

I should finally have gallery in my website where I can list offer originalls directly to you.  I hope to have it up and running by October 12th

As of October 15th, My note cards and prints will be available at RK Apothecary between Kincaid's and Ryan's in the Retail Link of Normandal Lake Office Park here in Bloomington, Mn. 

If you would like to meet me in person (and who wouldn't, I'm awesome) there will be a meet the artist this Friday at 1:30 October 10, 2014 at 
The Kenwood 
825 Summit Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403

www.donnatriska.com


No comments:

Post a Comment