Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Around Town

I am Pleased to announce that I will be in several Holiday Events in the Minneapolis area in the coming months

There will be several different sized prints of my original art ( both framed and unframed)
There will also be blank photo cards also featuring my art, including the kitten playing with the Christmas tree ornament.
 

 November 15th from 10am-5pm
 Sunday, November 16th from 11am-4pm
 Plymouth Arts Fair
 Plymouth Creek Center, located at 14800 34th Ave N. Plymouth MN

November 19th and 20th 10am to 1:30pm
Holiday Boutique
Normandale Lake Office Park
Building 8500,  Bloomington, MN

 Tues, Dec. 9th; 10am -2pm
 AT&T TOWER (downtown skyway) Minneapolis MN

Thurs. Dec. 11th; 10am -1pm
Capella Tower (downtown street level) Minneapolis MN

I hope to see you there.


I still have a solo Exhibit of Framed Originals at the Kenwood
And cards and prints in AR Apothecary at Normandale office park, in the Retail link.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment